Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 ounces sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups of refried black beans
- 6 fresh epazote leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 pound chorizo Mexican sausage (out of casing)
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1/2 serrano chile with seeds, minced (stem discarded)
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 plantain
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 to 8 eggs, depending on how many eggs people want
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 4 ounces of queso fresco, crumbled
- Small bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?