Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Huachinango a la Veracruzana (Veracruz-Style Red Snapper)
- 6 pounds whole gutted red snapper or 8 (7-ounce) fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pounds Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup green Manzanilla olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup Spanish capers
- 1/2 cup black raisins
- 1 teaspoon jalapeo chiles en escabche, sliced (canned pickled jalapeos)
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 1/2 pound new potatoes, peeled, blanched, and sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?