Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
How to Make Stock
- 3 pounds chicken necks and backs
- 1 large onion, skin on, sliced into 6 segments
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 sprigs chopped fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 quarts cold water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|