Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
How to Make Homemade Sausage
- 4 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 pound pork fat
- 40 grams kosher salt
- 35 grams sugar
- 20 grams toasted fennel seeds
- 6 grams cracked black pepper
- 4 grams ground nutmeg
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- cup dry sherry
- cup sherry vinegar
- Meat grinder with coarse and fine dies - either KitchenAid with grinder attachment, a stand-alone grinder, or an old fashioned hand-cranked meat grinder
- Casings - hog casings
- Sausage stuffer
- Wooden rack to hang sausages to dry
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?