Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
How to Make Harissa
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 6 Fresno chile peppers
- 1 habanero pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|