Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
How to Make Crispy Onion Rings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs, or as needed
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 2 large onions, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices and separated into rings
- fine salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|