Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-smoked salmon salad with a chilli lemon dressing
- 500g new potatoes , halved
- 200g pack asparagus tips
- 250g bag mixed salad leaves (including young beetroot leaves and watercress)
- bunch each parsley and mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 140g radishes , thinly sliced
- 8 x hot-smoked salmon steaks, skin removed
- 4 spring onions , sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 red chillies
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?