Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-smoked salmon, double cress & potato salad platter
- 400g small new potatoes
- 100g green beans
- 12 quail eggs
- 2 packs hot-smoked salmon , you want about 350g in total
- 5 spring onions , trimmed
- 2 avocados
- 2 x 100g bags watercress
- 1 head of chicory , broken into leaves
- 1 pot mustard cress, trimmed
- 1 heaped tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 heaped tsp clear honey
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 8 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?