Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-and-Sour Udon Noodle Soup
- 6 cups (1.5 l) vegetable stock
- 1 1/3 cups (325 ml) snow peas, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped bok choy
- 3 green onions (white and green parts), coarsely chopped (see Notes)
- ¼ cup (50 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup (50 ml) seasoned rice vinegar
- 2½ tsp (12 ml) sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) udon noodles (see Notes)
- Hot chili oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 414kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|