Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-and-Sour Soup Recipe
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 5 ounces (about 15 to 20) fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine, such as Shaoxing wine
- 2 teaspoons chile oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 dried whole red chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 ounces extra-firm tofu, small dice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons (about 4 to 6) thinly sliced scallions, green parts only (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?