Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-and-Sour Peanutty Noodles with Bok Choy
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola or sunflower oil
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1 piece (about 1 inch) ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pound baby bok choy, leaves and stems separated, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable stock or water
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?