Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot tuna salad with basil dressing
- 1 bunch apsaragus, trimmed (or use a good handful of green beans instead)
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large bunch fresh basil, leaves picked, baby leaves kept to one side
- 1 handful black olives, stones removed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tuna steaks, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 2 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?