Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot salmon parcel
- 1.8kg salmon , filleted and cut lengthways into two halves
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 small thin fresh chilli or 2 large plump ones
- 1 large knob of fresh ginger (about 7.5cm/3in long) peeled
- 2 plump garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g creamed coconuts from a block, chopped or crumbled
- 400g raw peeled large prawns
- 1 red chilli , cored, seeded and cut into very thin strips
- 1-2 spring onions , shredded and kept in cold water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?