Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot 'n' Spicy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning mix (such as McCormick® Salad Supreme Seasoning)
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|