Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot mustard tuna with herby couscous
- 1 red onion , halved and finely sliced
- zest and juice 1 lemon , plus wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for brushing
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 250g couscous
- 4 tuna steaks , about 140g/5oz each
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- bunch flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?