Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot lentils, cold trout
- 225g green lentils
- 1 small dried red chilli
- 1 bay leaf , torn
- 1 medium carrot , cut into tiny dice
- 100g smoked streaky bacon lardons
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 medium red onion , finely chopped
- 4 smoked trout fillets (50-85g/2-3oz each), skin and bones removed
- 3-4 tbsp roughly chopped flatleaf parsley
- 6 tbsp good olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?