Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot corncakes with avocado, bacon & basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper , diced
- 1 fresh red or green chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 50g self-raising flour
- 1 egg , beaten
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 x 330g sweetcorn nibblets, drained
- handful basil leaves , chopped, plus extra to serve
- 8 rashers back or streaky bacon
- juice 12 lemon
- 1 or 2 avocados , peeled, stoned and sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?