Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot as Hell Hickory Beans
- 1 pound dried pinto beans
- 4 cups water
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|