Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Tangy Broccoli Beef
- 3/4 pound boneless tender beef steak, rib eye, sirloin or flank
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman Seasoned Rice Vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|