Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 10 slices canned jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|