Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle ketchup
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Texas style hot sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/128 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|