Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Sour Soup
- 8 cups water or Chinese-style chicken or pork stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup white vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper, or to taste
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, reconstituted and sliced
- 1 small block medium or firm tofu, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup wood ear, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoot strips
- 1/4 cup pork strips (see note)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup water to make a slurry
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Sesame oil
- Chopped onions, for garnish, optional
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish, optional
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?