Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Sour Salmon with Greens
- 2½ pounds baby bok choy or bok choy, stem ends and leaf tips trimmed
- 8 to 9 whole scallions, ends trimmed, cut into thin julienne slices on the diagonal
- 3 heaping tablespoons fresh ginger cut into very thin julienne shreds
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3½ tablespoons Chinese black vinegar or Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 salmon steaks, about 6 ounces each
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 442kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|