Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Sour Cucumbers with Seaweed and Burnt Chili
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crumbled dried wakame
- 9 red Fresno chiles or red jalapeños
- 1 cup chopped scallions, dark-green parts only (from about 12 scallions)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried shrimp
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 6 kirby cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Sherry vinegar
- 12 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 5 red jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 2 Thai chiles, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?