Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot and Sour Chinese Eggplant
- 2 long Chinese eggplants, cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 green chile pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|