Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot & sour watercress & prawn broth
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 500ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2.5cm piece root ginger , peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small hot red chillies , thinly sliced
- 300g raw peeled prawns , from a sustainable source
- 1 bunch watercress , stalks cut off (if you buy a bag, cut off the bigger, straggly ends)
- 3 spring onions , thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?