Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Udon Noodles with Chicken and Egg
- 1 pound dried udon
- 1 quart Broth for Hot Noodles (kakejiru; see below)
- 1 boned and skinned chicken breast, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 4 whole scallions, the white parts cut into 1½-inch lengths crosswise, and the green parts into thin rings
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Shichimi togarashi (seven-spice mixture; see Notes)
- 1 quart ichiban dashi
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1½ teaspoons usukuchi shoyu (light-colored soy sauce), preferably, or regular shoyu
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 737kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 262mg (87%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 121g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|