Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Turkey Sandwiches with Sherry Gravy
- 8 1/4-inch-thick turkey breast scallops (each about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage or 3 teaspoons dried
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can low salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cream Sherry
- 4 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices sourdough bread (each about 5x3 1/2 inches), lightly toasted, buttered
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?