Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Tuna Salad
- A bunch of asparagus (or a large handful of green beans), trimmed
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A large bunch of fresh basil, leaves picked, baby leaves kept to one side
- A handful of black olives, stones removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tuna steaks, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|