Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Spinach Salad
- 2 (10 ounce) packages baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups toasted, chopped pecans
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|