Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Spinach Red Pepper Dip
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red bell pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|