Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Spiked Cider
- 8 large dried apple rings
- Small handful dried currants (optional)
- 4 ounces calvados or applejack (see Straight Up)
- 64 ounces fresh apple cider
- 12 whole cloves
- 6 whole star anise
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar for dredging the apple slices
- 24 ounces dark rum
- 8 extra-long cinnamon sticks
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 399kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|