Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Spicy Meat Balls
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, peeled and finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried hot red chili peppers
- ¾ cup soft white bread crumbs soaked in ½ cup cold water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (for browning)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons pan drippings
- 1½ cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?