Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ pound butter
- 1 small head white cabbage, cored, and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into julienne
- 1½ tablespoons Creole mustard
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (105%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|