Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Pineapple Chutney
- 3 cups (750 mL) diced pineapple, preferably sweet variety called Gold (1/2-inch/1 cm dice)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- 2½ tbsp (32 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) turmeric
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground fenugreek seeds (methi) or more to taste
- ¼ tsp asafetida (hing) or more to taste 1 mL
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mustard seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 29kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|