Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Pepper Sauce - A Trinidadian Staple
- 15 habanero peppers
- 1 small mango - peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/100 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|