Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Pepper Noodles
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 10 ounces dried wide rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, preferably Thai
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?