Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot New Mexican Salsa
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 ears sweet corn, blanched, and the kernels cut off the cobs
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 3 ounces smoked slab bacon, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|