Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Milk Cakes with Strawberries and Cream
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound large strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?