Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced, or more to taste
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|