Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Maryland Crab Dip
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 2 cups fresh lump crabmeat, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 small baguette loaves, sliced into about 4 to 5 pieces each
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|