Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Lips Chicken
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can hot enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|