Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Hot Tomato Chutney
- 6 pounds (8 or 9 large) ripe tomatoes, cored and chopped
- ½ pound (2 medium) yellow onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces fresh ginger, peeled and grated (about ½ cup)
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- 2 whole poblano chile peppers, seeded
- ¼ cup Oriental hot red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 46kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|