Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Ham and Swiss Dip
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds, slightly crushed
- 56 KEEBLER® TOWN HOUSE® FLIPSIDES® Original Crackers or KEEBLER® TOWN HOUSE® FLIPSIDES® Cheddar Crackers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|