Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Green Chile Corn Dip
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|