Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Dogs with Poblanos, Pepper Jack, and Tomatillo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 poblano chiles, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 large onion (about 12 ounces), sliced
- 6 uncured hot dogs or flavored sausages
- 1 cup purchased salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 hot dog buns
- 2 ounces hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- Crumbled Cotija cheese or feta cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?