Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Dogs with Dal and Red-Onion Raita
- 1/2 cup green or brown lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 4 wedges, then crosswise into paper-thin slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded red jalapeño or serrano chile
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
- 6 grilled hot dog buns, naan, or pita breads
- 6 grilled all-beef hot dogs
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?