Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Dog Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 hot dogs , cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 slices processed American cheese
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shell
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|