Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Dog Onions
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 extra large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|