Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Crab Supreme
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 pounds fresh crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- French bread cut into bite-size cubes for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 343kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|